Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yo Me Voy a La Frontera!

Elder Calder is going to the border! This will be his very first Spanish-speaking area and we couldn't be more excited for him. He is really excited and said this in his letter this week:

Well, the big news is that in fact I will be getting transferred! I am super stoked (although super sad to have to leave) but I will going to the border!!! That's right, I finally will get to "blossom" in a Spanish area. I am going to try super super hard to learn Spanish since I never really know how long I might have. Anyways I am stoked. It'll be sweet to be by the border too because I am betting I will get to meet some interesting people.

Elder Calder has also been progressing with several investigators and so far has three baptism dates set up for the next two months. You are doing a wonderful job Elder. We love you!!

P.S. Pictures to come soon :)
P.P.S. Did you know that Elder Calder has only SEVEN months left!?! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment